Bal Harbour Homes for Sale
Included below are homes for sale in Bal Harbour. If you would like more information on any of these Bal Harbour real estate listings, just click the "Request More Information" button when viewing the details of that property. We can provide you with disclosures, past sales history, dates and prices of homes recently sold nearby, and more.
And, if you haven't already, be sure to register for a free account so that you can receive email alerts whenever new Bal Harbour listings come on the market.
Bal Harbour Info
Bal Harbour is a beach town with Surfside and Miami Beach just South and Haulover State Beach to the North. Bal Harbour Shops has some of the most luxurious upscale shopping and dining in the area with posh condo residences to match. White sandy beachs with azure waters sit across from some of the most expensive real estate offerings in all of South Florida. The area is also home to the 5-star Ritz Carlton and St. Regis, in addition to other luxury accommodations. Conveniences can be found along Harding Avenue in the Surfside Central Business District.
Bal Harbour Condos
The Bal Harbour area is popular with luxurious condos. Here are a few of the admired ones.
- Bellini- With its beautifully landscaped Italian gardens and Verona marble lobby, the Bellini just exudes luxury. The building amenities for the Bellini Condos of Bal Harbour include: high speed private elevators, heated pool, cafe, foyer, and glass rail balconies. Active tenants can also enjoy the 4,000 square foot gym and spa. There is 24 hour concierge and complimentary valet service. The Bellini Condos of Bal Harbour also has a Verona marble lobby, hurricane resistant doors, and a formal entry foyer.
- One Bal Harbour- With a 10,000 square foot world-class spa, oceanfront restaurant, and state-of-the-art fitness center, these two buildings stand at the Northern tip of Bal Harbour. The pool overlooks the ocean and there are cabanas and poolside pavilions. A social room with a full bar is available for resident use. Other amenities include a fitness center, concierge, valet, housekeeping, and laundry and dry cleaning services. Residents can also enjoy hotel services including massage therapy and complimentary dinner or theater arrangements.
- The Palace at Bal Harbour- With a full spa, oceanfront restaurant, and world-class fitness center, this building also features a heated pool, concierge, and valet parking. The resort-style pool has private cabanas and direct access to the beach.
- St. Regis Bal Harbour- This luxurious development occupies 9 glorious acres of land and 1,000 feet of beach access along the Atlantic Ocean. The building is part hotel and part condo residences. The following amenities are include: resort pool, housekeeping, pet services, personal chef services, catering, and dry cleaning. Valet service and pool cabanas are also available. Each unit has a fireplace, granite counter tops, wine refrigerators, and European coffeemakers included.
- The Tiffany- This full-service luxury tower in the heart of Bal Harbour was built in 2002 and has 135 homes across its 18 stories. Most of the units have panoramic views of the ocean and city along with balconies and high ceilings. The building amenities for the Tiffany of Bal Habrour include a sauna and steam room, relaxing spa, heated outdoor pool and full service fitness center. There is also a clubhouse that can be used for business meetings or resident gatherings. Residents here also enjoy concierge service, covered parking, and a billiards room.
Bal Harbour Shops sits as a main anchor to the area, with fabulous beaches on the Atlantic.
Dining & Shopping
Bal Harbour Mall is a World-renown Luxury shopping destination with some of the most upscale shopping offerings in all the Beaches with store fronts like Louis Vitton, Chanel, Gucci, Fendi, Dior, and many more. There are also a number of restaurants in this lushly landscaped center featuring koi ponds through-out, with an environment reminiscent of the Caribbean dream.
Parks & Recreation
The Beaches are in close proximity to Bal Harbour, and are easily accessible from all residences nearby. Most condo buildings allow direct access to the beach for it’s residents. Miami Beach is only 7 miles away and Haulover State Beach is approximately 1.7 miles away. Oleta State Park is just a little further West on Biscayne Boulevard, with lush mangrove forests, bike trails, a fishing pier, and kayaking and much more.
Culture & Events
Most of the Arts and Culture in the area is on nearby Miami Beach. Miami Beach offers some of the best in the area with the following options: The Miami Beach Botanical Gardens, the Bass Museum, The Fillmore Theater, The New World Center of the Performing Arts, and many more.
Bal Harbour REALTORS®
Thinking of buying a home in Bal Harbour? Or, perhaps you're ready to sell?
Our Bal Harbour real estate agents are neighborhood experts who can help negotiate the quickest deal possible. We can provide up-to-the-minute Aventura real estate market statistics - average home prices, sales history, and the latest trends for the area.
Our agents are trusted professionals who work full-time; you’ll partner with a dedicated expert whose only aim is to help you reach your goals.
Bal Harbour Size & Population
- Area: .64 square miles
- Population: 3,000 estimated
- Population Density: 7,934 people per square mile (Average)
- Zip Codes: 33154
- MIA: 16 miles
- FLL: 17 miles
- Beaches: 0 miles
- Downtown Miami: 14 miles