Brickell Homes for Sale
Included below are homes for sale in Brickell. If you would like more information on any of these Brickell real estate listings, just click the "Request More Information" button when viewing the details of that property. We can provide you with disclosures, past sales history, dates and prices of homes recently sold nearby, and more.
And, if you haven't already, be sure to register for a free account so that you can receive email alerts whenever new Brickell listings come on the market.
Brickell is a neighborhood in the city of Miami. Think New York City meets South America, as gleeming towers line this cosmopolitan district. Known originally as Miami's financial district, the area has grown with residential towers, businesses, restaurants, and more. The bustling Brickell City Center adds a pulse to the area with tons of luxury shopping, upscale dining, a movie theater, and the East Hotel. This area is highly walkable, so leave your car at home.
The Brickell area is best known for a variety of condos with city and bay views. Here are a few of the admired ones.
- Icon Brickell- This group of Luxury towers, with interiors designed by Philippe Stark, has an “Alice in Wonderland” feel on the inside, and a modern skyscraper feel on the outside. The development boasts Miami’s version of the W Hotel, while flanked with swanky restaurants like Cantina La Viente and Cipriani.
- Brickell City Centre- BCC has become a major anchor for Brickell, with a beautiful and fully developed upscale mall, featuring a “climate ribbon” which brings in the breezes in the summer off the Biscayne Bay. Developed by Hong Kong conglomerate, Swire Properties, this interconnected “city within a city” features two luxury towers, Rise and Reach, with fully decked out residences and there are proposed future towers still to come.
- Brickell Flatiron- One of Brickell’s newest highrises, is triangular-shaped similar to the Flatiron Building in New York. This 64 story luxury tower is currently the tallest condominium building South of New York City. The building boasts a scenic pool deck on the roof top with picturesque views of Miami from every angle. Offering 5 star amenties, the public spaces feel warm and light.
- Brickell Heights- These two luxury towers right in the heart of Brickell, features an Equinox Fitness Club and Spa and Sould Cycle at the ground level and a roof top pool. Some of the residences feature expansive glass terraces and other elegant features designed by award-winning architect David Rockwell.
- Four Seasons Residences- One of the tallest building in all of Miami, the building boasts hotel rooms and fully furnished residences. Tower residences start at the 40th floor with breath-taking views of the city, bay and ocean.
- SLS Brickell- Condo residences sit above hotel rooms of the SLS Hotel. The building features a classic Botero sculpture across from Brickell City Centre, so it’s hard to miss it. SLS Beach Club is one of the most
Brickell is full of all the conveniences that you could ever need. Full of restaurants and shops, the area is extremely walkable and other major parts of the city, Miami Beach, Downtown, Midtown Miami, Wynwood and the Miami Design District are very easily accessible by car or Uber/Lyft.
Dining & Shopping
Brickell City Centre offers plenty of upscale shopping, dining, and a movie theater. Mary Brickell Village is across the street with additional restaurants and bars/lounges.
Parks & Recreation
Although Brickell is not well known for parks, there are some green spaces. There are some small parks like Brickell Key Park, Southside Park, and Simpson Park, and walking down to Brickell Bay Drive with nice views of the water can be very refreshing. Margaret Pace Park in Edgewater, about 10 minutes away by car, is probably one of the better options with exercise paths, tennis courts, volley ball, basketball courts, and breathe taking views of Biscayne Bay.
Culture & Events
The proximity of Brickell to Downtown Miami gives access to an amazing amount of arts and culture. Perez Art Museum and Philip and Patricia Frost Museum of Science are about 5-10 minutes away. The Adrienne Arsht Center of the Performing Arts hosts the Florida Grand Opera and Miami City Ballet and showcases many Broadway and theater shows for all to enjoy.
Thinking of buying a home in Brickell? Or, perhaps you're ready to sell?
Our Brickell real estate agents are neighborhood experts who can help negotiate the quickest deal possible. We can provide up-to-the-minute Brickell real estate market statistics - average home prices, sales history, and the latest trends for the area.
Our agents are trusted professionals who work full-time; you’ll partner with a dedicated expert whose only aim is to help you reach your goals.
Brickell Size & Population
- Area: 1.19 square miles
- Population: 32,489 estimated
- Population Density: 27,302 people per square mile (Average)
- Zip Codes: 33129, 33130, 33131
- MIA: 8.6 miles
- FLL: 26 miles
- Beaches: 7 miles
- Downtown Miami: 1 mile or less